Reiki II Workshop October 23rd 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
The Reiki II Workshop will be all about the Reiki symbols, what their uses are, how to memorize them and do a complete Reiki session using the symbols. You will learn how to send Reiki with your eyes and perform distant Reiki. We will also cover any questions in regards of the previous Reiki I workshop. You will receive the Reiki II Attunement and Certificate.
Prerequisite is a Reiki I Attunement and Certificate.
About Dr. Wolf:
Dr. Gabriele Wolf is a Reiki Master since 1999 with a short lineage to Dr. Usui and has trained and attuned many students in Reiki I, II and Master.
The Reiki II Workshop fee is $250
Register online today with a $50 deposit to hold your space in the workshop. The balance of $200 is due on the day of the workshop, October 23rd.
The $50 deposit is fully refunded if canceled any time before October 9th and non-refundable if cancelled after October 9th.
- There will be a one hour lunch break and we will go to the Backyard Bistro, a local farm-to-table restaurant. Their lunch menu is seasonal and reasonably priced. Learn more about them at their Facebook page.
- Please wear comfy clothes and wear or bring socks.
- Bring a pen or pencil to take notes. The Reiki book has space for notes, but feel free to bring a notebook if you desire.
- Filtered water and tea will be provided.
- Reiki ll Workshop RSVP Deposit$50$500$0