Reiki 1 Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
You will learn:
- How to define Reiki and it’s healing potentials
- Use Reiki
- History of Reiki
- Gasho meditation
- Boysen Scanning
- Explanation and applying of boyson scanning and self-treatment
- Practicing giving Reiki to others
- Kenyoku – dry bathing technique
You will receive:
A Reiki I attunement and certificate. This is the first step in the journey to becoming a Reiki Master.
The date for the Reiki II workshop will be announced shortly after this workshop is completed.
About Dr. Wolf:
Dr. Gabriele Wolf is a Reiki Master since 1999 with a short lineage to Dr. Usui and has trained and attuned many students in Reiki I, II and Master.
The Reiki I Workshop fee is $200 plus $25 for the Reiki I & II book.
Register online today with a $50 deposit to hold your space in the workshop. The balance of $150 + $25 for the Reiki 1 & 2 book is due on the day of the seminar - June 26.
The $50 deposit is fully refunded if canceled any time before June 12, and non-refundable if cancelled after June 12.
- There will be a one hour lunch break and we will go to the Backyard Bistro, a local farm-to-table restaurant. Their lunch menu is seasonal and reasonably priced. Learn more about them at their Facebook page.
- Please wear comfy clothes and wear or bring socks.
- Bring a pen or pencil to take notes. The Reiki book has space for notes, but feel free to bring a notebook if you desire.
- Filtered water and tea will be provided.
The seminar is limited to 6 people.
- Reiki 1 Seminar Workshop$50$500$0